Pinkus Partners serves our clients by providing a fast, flexible, and simplified solution for your Salesforce staffing needs.
Salesforce staffing solutions include:
- Contract Staffing
- Direct Hire Placements
- 1099 to W-2 conversions
- Payroll Services
Common Situations when Staffing Salesforce Talent
- Do you have the right Salesforce resources in place?
- Do you have a deadline or special Salesforce project to complete?
- Do you want to evaluate a candidate’s skills prior to employment?
- Do you need Salesforce resources at your fingertips?
- Do you need to reduce tax risks associated with 1099 independent contractors?
Fast, Flexible, and Simplified Solution
- Accelerate the pace at which projects reach completion
- Quickly Secure Salesforce talent needed for projects
- Speedy hiring process
- Decrease the number of staffing/recruiting vendors
- Simplify invoice payment processing
- Eliminate unnecessary overhead
- One-stop shopping for your staffing needs
- Simple weekly process
- Match staffing levels to project requirements
- Terminate the contract placement at any time
- Add resources through a purchase order versus capital budget
- Maintain budget controls
...all while cutting costs.
- No employee benefits costs for medical, dental, vision, life, and 401(k)
- No administrative costs for hiring and onboarding
- No administrative costs for payroll withholdings, filings, etc.
Simple weekly process
Once you select your Salesforce candidate, your part is extremely easy! All you need to do is authorize billing by approving the contractor’s weekly timesheet – it’s that simple.